Friday, December 10, 2010

Party and Wisdom

Playing catch-up today with reverb10

Day 9: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
People - Closest friends.
Music - Couldn't hear any music because it was too loud.
Food - A huge bucket of popcorn, random appetizers, and baseball and football cupcakes.
Drink - Beer for the grownups and water for the kids.
Clothes - Sports attire!
Shenanigans - Playing beer pong with the kids party favors.




Day 10: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
The wisest decision I made this year was to start focusing on my health. So far, it's playing out well. I am down 28 pounds, eating healthier, and loving my exercise. Can't wait to see what next year will bring.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...