Wednesday, December 01, 2010

One Word and Wednesday Weigh-In

Over at Reverb 10 there is a challenge - of sorts - that asks bloggers to commit to answering 1 question a day. I am intrigued, so I signed up. Here is the first question:

December 1 One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

My 2010 can be encapsulated with the word: WANT. I have begun working hard to change my health, my family's health, and my professional goals so I picked the word "want" because the first 3/4 of the year I spent wanting to do these things, but didn't have the motivation. When the end of summer rolled around, I realized I had to fix things in my life. And so I started and I am motivated to go the distance.

One year from today, I want my word to be: GOAL!

Wednesday weigh-in? Not so much.....I gained .6 - the first time I have gained since October. Also the first time I was drinking a massive amount of alcohol for days on end with family.......time to regroup and get it done next week.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...