Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Charberry

Oh, my sweet Charbaby!!! I uploaded a bunch of phone pics today and thought I'd share a bunch of cute Charlotte pics. :) First up, her crazy-long hair! Look at this!!!! This is right after I brushed it, and I was amazed at how long it is!!!

Then here she is on the deck, cheesin':




Here is one of Charlotte eating ice cream at the local spray-ground. She won't let me pull up her bathing suit half the time because the boys don't wear shirts. 
"Where Charwotte go?"

Eating celery at BW3:

 Another shirtless fountain day:
















Me and Char, being goofy:
Charlotte, earning her nickname "Grandma Estelle" because she is last at the table every meal. :)

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...