Tuesday, November 21, 2006

32 weeks!


I'm excited that we've reached 32 weeks, but all of a sudden feel very anxious! 2 twin moms on the message boards I visit delivered last week - one at 32 weeks 4 days and the other at 33.5 weeks! It makes me so nervous. But it's a great thing to be at 32 weeks. The boys would be in the NICU for a few weeks, but they would most likely be just fine in the long run. That's reassuring.
I have ordered a buttload of things on-line this week and last, so I am awaiting a zillion packages. Calvin barks at every leaf that blows by the window, so I keep thinking the ups guy is here, hauling my big belly off the couch, and then realizing there is no one there. Ugh! At least the boys will be used to barking by the time they arrive, that's for sure.
Todd put together the glider, stroller, bouncy seat, and swing this weekend. It's starting to get baby-fied in here! We are going to wash the newborn clothes this weekend, pack a hospital bag, and get the blankets and sheets washed.
I still feel like I'm 13 years old. What the heck.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...