Friday, November 03, 2006

I think this orange soda is a little flat...

Last night we had an appointment where I had to drink the glucola for the glucose tolerance test. You have to drink this nasty orange drink and then get your blood drawn exactly an hour afterwards. Well, an hour came and went while in the waiting room, and I should have said something, but I didn't. So, I had to drink the nasty drink again this morning and get my blood drawn today instead of yesterday. Hopefully it comes out normal because I don't want to drink that stuff for a 3rd time! Blech!
We also got flu shots today - youch! I did not like sitting in the doctor's waiting room because there were people coughing and looking gross. Hopefully neither of us will get sick from being in there. I washed my hands immediately after getting into the exam room and right when I got home, too. Hopefully that will stave off any bugs that were flying around.
I just ate some pumpkin pie, my favorite fall food. Now I plan to take a nap and give the boys some classical music time. They are moving a lot today, probably from their sugar high.
The in-laws are coming for a visit this weekend. This will be fun and a good break for Todd. Todd and his Dad may go look at vans, too. Mini-van fam? That's us!!!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...