Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope today finds everyone enjoying some yummy food! My Mom is coming to town and she and Todd will hopefully cook up some goodies. My Dad just dropped off a pie and some cookies and some broccoli casserole - yum! I already ate a cookie and it was great. I am about to get up and make some cinamon buns and hopefully Todd and Mom will bring back some coffee! :)
I am having a lot of pain in my inner thighs and my lower abdomen today and last night - I think it's just "things gettin' ready" down there, but damn! It hurts.
Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and just relaxing! Happy Turkey Day to you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...