Friday, November 17, 2006

Up too early!


I got an early phone call this morning so now I am awake and watching "Martha". Yikes.
Just found this old picture of me and the dogs from last Christmas. Too cute! Maybe this year's Christmas picture will have 2 babies in it as well! I feel pretty sure that they will arrive before Christmas...and I kind of hope they will, too. I want them to sit with me by the tree and listen to Christmas music and look at the lights.
We had an ultrasound yesterday and everything was, according to the doctor, "status quo". He told me to start kick counts, which is nerve-racking, but so far every time they have reached their goal in about 5 minutes. I am supposed to count 6 kicks after each meal in less than an hour. So far, so good.
We also had an OB appointment and that was good, too. We talked about the high possibility of a vaginal delivery because they are both head-down. The doctor said that even if baby b isn't head down they would attempt it, and then just try to flip him after A comes out. I hope they stay head-down because I'd love to have a shorter recovery time in the hospital, and a vaginally delivery would help that. Time will tell!!! I also got permission to actually SIT AT THE TABLE for Thanksgiving dinner!! Ah, the small joys....I can't cook dinner, but I can at least eat it with the family at the table. :)
We had my work shower last night and it was so great. The weather was so bad, so I think a few people bugged out, but the people that came were so generous and it was great to see them. They all said I looked small for twins! I think it's just the way I carry it, because I have gained 30 pounds so far! :) I'm ready to be able to get off the couch without struggling. Hopefully not too much longer! 25 days until 35 weeks....
Have a good weekend, friends!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...