Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I broke the rules to vote...

Well, I decided that democracy is important enough to break my bed rest today! Dad came to pick me up and took me over to my polling place to vote. Thank goodness for those pre-made ballots because I didn't have to stand there and read anything, I could just copy the ballot! Hopefully it'll be worth it and things WILL change in our government after this election!
30 weeks today!!! 34 days until 35 weeks. The countdown is ON!
A lady on my January Bulletin Boards that I go to at Baby Center had her baby at 28 weeks and he's doing well. He should be out of the hospital by Christmas. I guess that makes me feel pretty good since I am past 28 weeks and if her boy can make it, so can mine.
I don't feel a lot of baby b movement today so of course I have worked myself into a panic...hopefully he's just facing the wrong way and I am worrying for nothing. It's too hard to not know what's going on in there 24/7! I wish I could have a window to my womb all the time. Minus the gross stuff.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...