Thursday, November 30, 2006

So THAT'S what a contraction feels like...


We spent about 4 and a half hours in labor and delivery last night, stopping the contractions I was having. The funniest moment was when Todd realized he had grabbed his wallet and our camera, just in case, and that's all we had! There were a few "I KNEW we should have packed" comments, but in the end, the contractions were stopped, the Ffn test was negative, and home we came. At least now I know for sure what a contraction feels like and I am positive I want that epidural instantaneously upon entering the hospital in labor. For real.
I have a bad headache today - maybe from the medicine - and am trying to take it easy. I'm much more nervous now. This is no joke.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...