Friday, November 10, 2006

Gettin' big...

We had another ultrasound this morning. Today it was with the doctor since the office was running so far behind. The ultrasound machine broke in the first office, so we had to go the other office and wait quite a while. No biggie, since it was a change of scenery for me. Both boys are weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces! They had a growth spurt in the past 2 weeks! We watched Baby A "practice breathing", so that was cool. Then I got the rhogam shot - yeowch! Then our weekly Starbucks treat with a donut.
Now we get to have ultrasounds weekly to check on "fetal well-being" which sounds a little scary, but we're lucky to be able to see them so often.
I can't believe Turkey Day is 2 weeks away! WOW!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...