Monday, November 06, 2006

Send us the fuzzy dice!

We have turned the corner and bought a mini-van! Saturday afternoon, Todd and his parents went to "look at" vans and ended up trading in the Jeep for a Dodge Caravan. It's a pretty dark blue color, and I'm excited! Each little step towards these boys actually coming out is surreal to me, so the van still is a bit surreal. But exciting, nonetheless.
Boring day. I re-found the game Snood last night and have been trying to beat Todd's scores all day. I also knitted a bit. The dogs let me sleep until almost 11 today, so that was awesome. 30 weeks tomorrow. That's exciting, too!
Latest countdowns.....4 days until my next appointment, 10 days till my school shower, and 35 days until 35 weeks.
I CAN DO IT.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...