Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Nothing new to post - we have reached 29 weeks, so that's good news! I finished an entire scarf, more good news. It kind of stinks not being able to get up to see the cute trick-or-treaters, but Todd is doing a good job passing out candy. He says he'll be taking the boys out t-or-t-ing next year, and I'll stay home and pass out candy! Fine with me! :) As long as they find a house passing out Sugar Daddies...I can never find those anymore and that is my favorite tooth-breaking Halloween candy. I have to stop eating our candy, though, or I might fail the glucose test on Thursday.
Boo!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...