Monday, October 23, 2006

ow my achin' hips!

Howdy!
Had a good weekend, but am always kind of bummed on Mondays when I am left by myself again. :( We were lazy bums this weekend, and it was great! We actually put away all the stuff from the baby shower. I know we'll have to go through it all again, but it's kind of hard to do when you have to lie on the floor to go through it! So, we'll probably wait until I'm given the green light to get up! Hopefully that will be at 35 weeks. That's only 7 weeks and 1 day away! I CAN DO IT!!!
My hips and legs have been bothering me a lot, I think just from lying down so much. I am trying to stretch my legs a lot, but I am worried that once I am allowed to walk around a little more, I will just collapse because my legs can't handle it!
It's COLD in my house today, so I am trying to snuggle up with the dogs and stay cozy. I checked our registry list for fun and someone bought our stroller! Wow! I'm so excited!!! It is starting to feel real...but I don't think it will really sink in until I am home with the boys. And then the real fun begins!!
Peace!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...