Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me...

Today I am 27! Late twenties! It's a little depressing to be stuck in bed for your birthday, but at least it's pretty-looking outside! I ate about 20 mini powdered donuts for breakfast.
We had a great weekend - spent yesterday watching football with friends. Todd made some great chili and we had buffalo chicken dip and some bbq chicken. My friend Kristen also brought me a cake. It was kind of funny because we had a brand new baby, a 35-week pregnant lady, and 25-week pregnant lady. It was like 3 different stages all together. It was a lot of fun to just chill out and visit with friends.
Today I have nothing much planned other than watching TV and taking naps. My Dad may come visit (and maybe bring me some books!) and Todd is getting Olive Garden takeout for dinner. Yum!
I don't know how my legs get sore from laying around and doing nothing, but they are today! I need to find some bed rest leg exercises to keep my muscles from atrophying.
Cheers!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...