Thursday, October 12, 2006

Holberg Suite, Op. 49

By Eddie Grieg is playing in the background right now. I try to give the boys a dose of classical music from 2-4 each day. However, I may switch to showtunes pretty soon. Switch it up a bit.
Feeling OK today, kind of down, but maybe just bored. I haven't done anything today and I need a shower. I think I might stink.
It looks like it's a pretty day outside - I think the temp is supposed to drop big time tonight and be kind of chilly tomorrow. Of course, since it's the only day I can leave to go to the doctor! I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check on the boys' fluid levels. Hopefully they are still doing well.
We MAY have decided on names...but are keeping them to ourselves. Too many people like to offer their opinions on names and ruin them! So, we aren't telling 'til they come out!
Off to take my next medicine dose - 3:30, 9:30, 3:30, 9:30...a neverending cycle.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...