Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Is this all you can give me?

I went to the doctor today to give a urine sample and something happened that has never happened but have dreaded in the past. I dropped the pee. Yep. Dropped the open pee container. Pee went everywhere - on the wall, all over the floor, on my purse, on my shoes, and even as high as the baby changing table the folds down. I had to madly grab towels and wipe up pee and try to wash it off the walls. There was a bit of pee left in the container, so I gave it to the nurse and she saidm "Is this all you can give me?" and I said "um...well, I spilled some of it." So embarassing! She even made me stay longer to see if I could go again after drinking some water. But i couldn't!
I had gone in because I thought I might have had at UTI, but I am feeling better now. We'll see if the lab can figure it out with the miniscule amount of pee I gave them. Ha!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...