Friday, October 06, 2006

No dancing allowed!

Had my doctor's appointment today and there hasn't been any shortening since last week, so that's good news! The doctor said I could even attend my first baby shower next Sunday, but just "no dancing and partying"! I told him not to worry, after my magnesium weekend, I plan on barely moving my body until these boys get here!
Todd and I celebrated with Starbucks on the way home, and now I'm watching "Ellen". Marcia Cross is on and she's pregnant with twins (although is SO tiny!) so I wanted to see what she says. Ellen got her an awesome double stroller that let's the twins face each other - too cool!
Time for my next procardia-induced nap. Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...