Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Heartburn Central

Man oh man! I should learn my lesson about eating and then lying down, but it's taking me a while. Hopefully after this episode of heartburn I will learn! Blech!
Jamison and Calvin (the dogs) are here on the bed with me now - Calvin is dreaming about something and his big feet are running in the air. Jamison is staring at me and willing me to get up and get him a treat. I should spend some time figuring out how to post a picture of them. Calvie is about to get his hair cut on Saturday - he hates it, but he feels much better after it's over. He looks like an orphan now with his raggedy hair. But cute.
Have gotten some good emails and phone calls from people offering to bring over dinner and movies. That's so nice and helpful and I am so grateful to have such a great support system. I know they'll help out in 10 weeks if I am still bed rested!
Nap time.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...