Friday, October 27, 2006

Monet in the house

Went to the doctor today for our 28 week ultrasound. The boys are 2 lbs 13 oz and 2 lbs 8 oz and both head-down. They looked good and that was that! After our 30 week ultrasound, we will be going back weekly for ultrasounds. That makes me feel like it's getting close! Nothing is ready! And I, of course, can't get up to get things ready...so it's even harder to get things together.
Todd had a work baby shower yesterday and the people in his office were incredibly generous. We got our high chairs, double stroller, exersaucer, and a bunch of clothes and gift cards. One of the cutest gifts was a set of onesies that say "Stop Copying Me". Cute!
I started painting "portraits" of the dogs today to hang in the baby room. They are sort of cartoon-ish looking, but hopefully they will end up looking close enough to their living counterparts, who are snoozing on the chair right now. After I finish the dogs, I will try to make something personalized for the boys - I just don't want to yet, just in case we change our minds about their names. But I think we are pretty set. Exciting!!!
Check out a blog of a preemie baby, born at 23 weeks gestation. I check it often to see his amazing progress. www.tinytruman.blogspot.com It's an inspirational story.
Happy Friday all around!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...