Thursday, October 05, 2006

Up days and Down days...

I think today is a down day. I just feel nervous and worried today that something is going on "down there" and I don't know it. I feel crampy and gassy. Just waiting for my doctor's appointment tomorrow is nerveracking! I am dreading more time spent in the hospital, dreading the possibility of another magnesium weekend, and dreading the thought of these boys coming early. I just don't know what anything is supposed to feel like and every little feeling I get makes me wonder if something is wrong. At least the medicine makes me sleep a lot so I have little nap breaks where I stop worrying.
A friend is bringing lunch over in a few minutes, so I do need to drag myself out of bed and freshen up - a little hard with no shower privilages. But, I'll do my best!!
I wonder what Oprah is about this afternoon...

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...