Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'll be waiting for my check in the mail.

SO, here I am, ready to endorse my first product. As Seen on TV!!! I bought the "Ped Egg" today at Target, on a whim, on sale. My mother, my husband, and my children can attest to the fact that I have....um....ODD big toes. Every pedicure I've ever had, they say, "Do you wear heels every day?" Nope. I just have a weird big toe callous. I don't know why, I don't know how. It just appears. Well, friends, I have found the solution. I have seen the light. I have felt the results and they are SMOOTH. If I were able to put my big toe on this computer and you could feel it, I would blindfold you and you'd have to tell me if it is my big toe you are feeling or a baby's butt. You. Would. Hesitate. Trust me.

6 comments:

The jones Family said...

LOL! I have no idea what this is, but I'll be looking for it if it has that kind of powers!

Tamara Mitchell said...

I laughed through your blog! You are one funny gal and I love you posts!

Tonya Staab said...

LMAO. You'll have to tell me how it is. I've heard of it but never seen it in action.

Shannon said...

I saw that on tv too! My feet are in desperate need of such miraculous results :) Gonna look for it the next time I go to Target!

Debbie Moore said...

I may just have to pick one of these up!

Saucy said...

I got one! I lurrrve it to bits. Ped Egg is creepy but goooood.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...